Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I pass wind after sex. How to stop this?

Hi, This is quite embarrassing to ask. I often pass wind when I am asleep around my boyfriend and I find it horrifying as I know he hears me and I m concerned he finds me less attractive. It usually happens after sex, and even though I try to hold it in when I fall asleep it comes out! I ve tried going to the toilet after sex to let it all out before sleep but sometimes it still sneaks up on me. Aside from not having sex, is there anything I can do/ take to stop this? Or should I just speak to him about it?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

You can try gasex tablets, also try diet changes(avoid spicy,junk food,carbonated drinks,preserved juices etc), take small meals,drink lots of water,avoid talking while eating and don't sleep immediately after meal and try to have a walk or being upright after meal.

Hope this measures will help reduce gas formation.

Answered: Mon, 11 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor