Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

I need to report a doctor for incompetence--how do I do?

I need to report a doctor for incompentence--how do I do that? My fiance has a doctor who is incompent. She needs to be reported---I have looked on the internet on how to report her but there are no real answers. This is really important please someone help.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  216
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
aCGIXE cqzdoxylbjmm, [url=]tjvcgaexbzit[/url], [link=]ggjjiuwtwcvk[/link],
Answered: Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor