Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

I need to physically throw up what can I do ?

I have been feeling like i need to physically throw up over the last week , my mouth is dry and salty and keeps filling up with a thick slimy spit. i need help urgently please i have tried ginger biscuits and water. what can i do? thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  220
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Mouth dryness can occur during and after a brief period of illness. A course of b complex supplements can help. If the problem persists you may need a few prescription medications..

Answered: Mon, 25 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor