Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

I need to pass a drug test, is there anything I can do ?

I have to pass a drug test in one week for employment. I only smoke marijuana and only smoke the equivalent of 1 joint a day and have done so daily for the past 7 years or so. I am 30 years old 5'9 and weigh 147lbs. How long will it take the THC to be gone from my system? And is there anything I can do (without using one of the products you buy online)to expedite the flushing of the THC ?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Apr 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  725
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Reports suggest that the products of marijuna can be present upto 3 weeks following smoking.. This would depend on the amount used, presence of body fat.. There are no other means except if you can lose the body fat, that can be able to fasten the process.. However, the effects of the detoxifying agents (those available online or any where outside) is not known completely.. You can try one of those...

Answered: Thu, 6 May 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor