Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I need to know which test do we need before marriage ?

Before Marriage which test do we need? Please help..
Asked On : Mon, 21 Sep 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  1684
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Pre Marital Medical Tests for couples include Blood grouping, Test for Thalassemia Trait (if positive Family history), HIV and Hepatitis B. It is also advisable to consult a doctor to detail about family history and its clinical relevance after marriage. In developed countries the positive family history is addressed by counselling with a geneticist.
Answered: Sat, 26 Sep 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor