Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

132 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I need to find a specialist for my daughter and

I need to find a specialist for my daughter and I don’t know what’s wrong with her. Her right side hurts with sharp pain, sometimes to the point where she has went to the Emergency Room twice for this pain in her side. She recently went to the Emergecy Room on Tuesday and they ran some blood test and did a Ultrasound but they didn’t find anything. Do you have any ideal what could be the problem or the Specialist she needs to see?
Mon, 29 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My daughter has had two unexplained knots on her head. The first time I got it checked out and the cut it to drain irdrain it and nothing but blood came out. Now she has another. They come up quickly. While I was pregnant with her they discovered that she had a cyst on her brain. We st got this checked out and they said everything looked fine. I just want to know if this is something I need a speacialist for v

doctor1 MD

My daughter in law was diagnosed with ADD and she was prescribed Adderall. She was seeing a doctor regarding this but since then the doctor has gone out of practice. I was hoping to find out what kind of specialist she would need to see so she can get back on her medication.

doctor1 MD

Hi. I need to get my children tested for questionable allergies to a few different antibiotics. What kind of Dr. should I go to for this. My Pediatrician does not do it and our ENT tested my daughter for seasonal and environmental allergies but does not test for medication allergies.

Loading Online Doctors....