Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

I need some names of the medicine of stroke

My grandfather is having terrible stroke. What can we do to help him? I need some sort of medicine or recipe to help him. I will choose the best answer for the best medicine or something else. MY GRANDFATHER ALREADY WENT TO A HOSPITAL! BUT HE REFUSES TO DRINK HIS MEDICINE! NOW HIS BLOOD PRESSURE IS 181! WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  265
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
when my grandfather was ill like that... we( the cosins) made a tape of u singing to him.. like youll get better and everything... if ur good at singing or dancing even playing a instrument... u can go in the room and do that for him.. it may sound imbaressing but it REALLY helped my grandfather... he is now driving and can move and talk
Answered: Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor