Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

I need my complete 50 years old check up

Hi, I am about to get my complete 50 years old check up. Can you recommend the type of tests that I need to check up on ? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  281
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
In a complete physical check up apart from pulse,bp,weight,bmi some basic tests done are CBC,BLOOD SUGAR,LFT,RFT,LIPID PROFILE,CARDIAC ENZYMES,CHEST XRAY,ULTRASOUND IF NEEDED,ECG,ECHO IF NEEDED.These are a must plus your doctor might recommend some more according to your medical history.
Answered: Wed, 19 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor