Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

I need medications to increase height

Hi .. my age is 24 yr and my height is 5.4 inch. Is is possible to increase my height. YOKO product is good for increasing the height.
Sat, 6 Aug 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

After age of 21, there is no increase in height. Dont believe in these so called height increasing products, they are just to suck your money.

  User's Response
hi welcome to HCM.dont believe that type of products.after fusion of epiphysis with metaphysis no one can increase the height,its 18 to 20yrs every bone in our body wil reach maximum height.pls dont believe those products are just money sucking thats it
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor