I need medications to increase height

Hi .. my age is 24 yr and my height is 5.4 inch. Is is possible to increase my height. YOKO product is good for increasing the height.
Sat, 6 Aug 2011
's  Response

After age of 21, there is no increase in height. Dont believe in these so called height increasing products, they are just to suck your money.

Dr. RANJITHA's  Response
hi welcome to HCM.dont believe that type of products.after fusion of epiphysis with metaphysis no one can increase the height,its fixed.by 18 to 20yrs every bone in our body wil reach maximum height.pls dont believe those products are just money sucking thats it