I need diet for Congestive Heart Failure

I need food ideas for my father with Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)?
My 76 year old father was recently diagnosed with CHF. He is to have "no salt" (at all) in his diet going forward. He lives alone and I'm having a hard time finding things NO salt to stalk on his shelves that are appetizing ..and most importantly that he can make himself (easily). Any ideas? Those things marked "low sodium" are no good - as they still have some level of salt in them. It's VERY hard finding anything for him with no salt at all. All suggestions would be most welcome! Earmour - I'm not sure exactly what post you are referring to - I've had some probs with someone impersonating me...that happens a lot around here with many..I've had to report your answer here I'm afraid...since it has nothing to do with either me or my question concerning my father's health.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009