Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

I need Ayurvedic treatment for sex problems

I am a male 29 yrs old, married for 2 yrs. I have a problem with erection & ejaculation, not able to ejaculate, erection does not sustain long enough. While checking online I came across some Ayurvedic treatments which claim to have no side effects - tablets an penis massage oil which provide strength to the penis to sustain enough. Wanted to check if these are safe and effective.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  629
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
you have to get checked that the medi are purely ayurvedic then there is no harm in taking can take makardwaj vati 2tab 3time of baidnath pharma for 1mth the third dose you have to take 10 to 15 min before relations.
Answered: Mon, 14 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi ramakrishna
i am anil. i was living with the same problem. i took treatment from many hospital and spent lot of money. But i could not took relief. After that i also contact Arogyam panchkarma centre of himachal pradesh. Doctors of arogyam advised me treatment for 3 months. i started that. i did not got big relief in 1st month. but in 2nd month my problem was fully cured. and i complete their 3 month course. U can"t imagine, my problem was cured at arogyam which was not cured from last 7 years. i m really thankfull to the helping doctors of arogyam who saved my married life. i strongly advise you to start their treatment and enjoy your sex life
Answered: Wed, 16 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor