I missed period and now experiencing watery discharge and pregnancy test is negative. What could be the reason ?

I am 14 days overdue for my period my last start 4/11 and was normal a few days after ovulation I experienced cramps (not like my normal period) and three days of spotting which I figured to be inplanation, since I have taken 3 pregnancy test all of which say negative, for the past week I ve been experiencing watery discharge that will not stop! It feels like I ve started my period but everytime I go check theres no sign of a period. It feels like I need to wear a pad to control it
Tue, 3 Jan 2012