Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

I missed my period after having sex

iam 23 years old i had that realtion last month but now my periods didnot occur in time due my exam i did not slept properly from last  two weeks beoz every time use get periods on time or before or one day later but this time it got late . plz help me wat shall i do next to avoid pregnacy ...

Asked On : Wed, 17 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  257
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response


if  you had a physical realation, you need to get a Urine pregnanc test after a week of the intercourse, thats when it shows positivity. For now you should take post coital pills. Some are available over the counter, but it needs to be taken within 3days.

Answered: Fri, 19 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor