I might be having a heart attack. I kinda felt a dull-ish pain in my upper chest, like almost to my neck

Please help I think I might be having a heart attack. Okay recently for the past few days I ve had this feeling where it feels like someone is lightly flicking me in the chest . Now, I kinda felt a dull-ish pain in my upper chest, like almost to my neck. The roof of my mouth hurt for a split second, and I can kinda feel something in my jaw. Am I having a heart attack? Or do you think it s heart problems ? I m only 14 and I m scared. If I tell my mom or dad they ll think I m overreacting. :[
Thu, 17 Dec 2009