I may have blood clots in bi-lat legs. I am have excurtiating pain in back of my calfs could I still be prone to blood clots ?

I m very scared that I may have blood clots in bi-lat legs.in july i was hospitalized for 2 1/2 mos w/hi risk preg.complete bed rest entire time had twins 12 wks premature w/c-sec now this last past week or so i am have excurtiating pain in back of my calfs could i still be prone to blood clots? or could it be something else. i have no medical insurance to go to dr. can someone please help?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009