Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I may have a sleeping disorder. What can I do ?

Hi, I m a 17year old female and I think I may have a sleeping disorder. I am constantly tired I am always falling over because I m tired and I just can t wake up properly I think it may have resulted from depression , what can I do ?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  171
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Neurologist 's  Response
Based on your symptoms you suffer from insomnia (lack of sleep) due to depression

You require antidepressants which can take care of depression and produce sleep

Tryptomer/nortriptyline 10 mg bedtime will alleviate your symptoms

Consult Neurologist/Psychiatrist for same.

Hope this will help you

Dr Sandhya Manorenj
Hi Tech City ,Hyderabad

Answered: Fri, 17 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor