I masturbate from long time, will it harm my future life ?

i masterbate since i was 14 2time a day is harmful for my future . . .my age now is 16.. . Hieght 5 10 . . .wieght 89kg. . .male
Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. First of all avoid masturbation for some days. At a younger age people usually have more sex drive and their frequency of masturbation is maximum. You can indulge in this activity as long as it is pleasurable and you have the drive for it. it should not cause you any pain.

You can indulge in other activities like reading, cycling etc or some hobby so that you avoid masturbation. Hope it helps you. Regards.