Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

I m trying to get pregnant for 8 months. any suggestions that I could be get pregnant ?

hi. I am trying to get pregnant for 8 months. this is my first month on clomid and i had an hcg shot also on day 13. I took a qualitative blood pregnancy test on day 25 and it was negative. Now I am on day 29 and no period and I have evening sickness. could I be pregnant ?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  184
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for the query. You can clear your doubt by simple Urine test using Pregnancy kits. If negetive, please continue to take medicines as suggested by your Gynec. Fertility medication are drugs which enhance reproductive fertility. For women, fertility medication is used to stimulate follicle development of the ovary.Agents that enhance ovarian activity can be either Gonadotropin releasing hormone, Estrogen antagonists or Gonadotropins. They have very good success rates and will definitely help you.
All the best!
Answered: Tue, 13 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.Get the urine pregnancy test done.If negative then don't loose heart and don't stop the medicines.Sometimes these medicines take few cycle to show the result.Be positive and patient.You will sure be rewarded.Good luck.
Answered: Sun, 11 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Answered: Sun, 6 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor