Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

I m suffering from vigility, what should I do ?

I m suffering from vigility for a year what should I do now ?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Mar 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  619
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Visit a psychiatrist

Answered: Fri, 19 Mar 2010
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Thanks and welcome to HCM.,
VIGILITY... It is psycho-sexual disorder....characterised by
attractive towards female ..depends on the measure of quality..
and quantity of attractive women....
So go to Psychitrist and get good result........ok.
Answered: Sun, 18 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
it is mandatory for the right diagnosis. I would advise you to consult a psychiatrist in this regard as it sometimes needs to be treated and hence you wil need a prescription. In case you notice a increase or new symptoms call your emergency number. I hope i have answered your query. Take care
Answered: Tue, 29 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor