Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

I m not conceived what treatment can I do for my pregnancy ?

Hello, doctor I got married feb'09.I am taking treatment for pregnancy for past 6 months.I take tests like LH,FSH,TSH,USG all are good My husband semen report also good.My doctor ask me take duphaston and letoval from past 2 months Is it correct.But still I m not conceived what can i do please help me
Asked On : Sat, 9 Oct 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  639
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
You should try homoeopathy. Its really helpful in cases of infertility,endocrinal and similar problems.
Answered: Fri, 15 Oct 2010
OBGYN Dr. Amol Gitte's  Response
continue treatment for one more month .most probably u will conecieve
Answered: Tue, 18 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Continue the treatment &your doctor is going as per medical protocol.There are hundreds of reason for not conceiving all cannot be looked after in one stroke.
wish you early pregnancy.disclaimer
Answered: Sat, 19 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor