Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

160 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I m amresh 27 year unmarried and i m suffering

I m amresh 27 year unmarried and i m suffering from bilateral vericocele of grade 2 decleared from usg scotrum, i have done my semen analysis 4 times in between 3 months bt report varied all the times my latest semen analysis report is
Volume 3ml
Liq time 30 min
Count 85 million
Active motile 60%
Sluggish motil 30%
Non motile 10%
Morphology 60%
Pus cell 2-3 hpf

I hv not so much pain of it bt......but i can feel it by pressing my testicles. I m very tensed for my future marriage mind is always thinking over it...please give me ur valuable suggestion. Should i go for vericocele surgery......
Mon, 14 May 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I am 27years old and don t get periods without medicines.All tests have been done and nothing is wrong .doctors say that eggs are not my doctor put me on siphene 100 for five days but still didn t get my she wants to try hmg it safe ? I m not married yet.

doctor1 MD

Sir, im a 27years old unmarried male,suffering from hair loss (moderate).and also my hair is very thinner than my doctor prescribed me to take a drug call androanagen for a year.i want to know is it safe to take that for a whole year and is there any side effects from that drug,specially because im an unmarried person..waiting for ur reply.. thnxx doctor!

doctor1 MD

Can a 27 year-old suffer a heart attack?

Loading Online Doctors....