I m 18, 5 11 , 142 pounds and I m a runner. My resting heart rate is around 52-68 I have a large left ventrical

Can anyone PLEASE give me some advice about my blood pressure . It s off the clock and I m a teen athlete! I m 18, 5 11 , 142 pounds and I m a runner. My resting heart rate is around 52-68 and my blood pressure is anywhere from 140/70 to 160/80. My doctor said not to worry since my diastolic(?) is normal. It s not a matter of diet , exercise, or weight. What s causing this ? I had some tests done and I have a large left ventrical. Apparantly thats nothing to worry about either.. Also, I get tunnel vision when I stand up, almost to the point where I pass out..I thought that would be more of a low bp sort of problem. Any advice would be much appreciated! My parents have great blood pressure. Both are around 110/70
Wed, 16 Dec 2009