Owl Image

I keep having chest pains and what could these pains be as ive had an ECG and it showed up clear ?

Every so often I get sharp chest pains, it feels like there directly underneath my left breast. It happens mostly when i get distressed or even laugh to much i.e when im exerting myself the pain just appears from nowhere and i cant breath in to much or out to much, if i do its like someone is stabbing me with a sharp pin in the chest! The pain generally lasts for about 1 minute, but sometimes it can go on for 5 mins or more, then i start to panic and think im goin to die. What could these pains be as ive had an ECG and it showed up clear.
Mon, 14 Dec 2009