I keep getting a stabbing pain in my heart. What could be the reason ?

i keep getting a stabbing pain in my heart either just under my left breast or to the right side of it. It comes and goes but when it does come the pain last for a few seconds and i have to breathe very slowly for it to go then if i move or make any sudden movements it will come back. I have had this before and it went, now its come back any ideas?? am 22 yr old female and resonably fit.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
Hi, Have you been doing strenuous exercise? as I am wondering whether this is perhaps a strain, or a pain that is radiating from the chest wall, for sure go and have this checked as its always best to get professional advice.