I just got my period and I craved for chocolate. I havent ate anything else. I lost 5 pounds.

I just got my period and I craved for chocolate so all I ve been eating is ice cream chocolate shakes for 2 days now. I mean seriously I havent ate anything else. I lost 5 pounds
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
It's normal to crave sugar and especially chocolate, but you have to force yourself to eat your meals first and then indulge in some chocolate as dessert. That way your insulin wont spike so high and jeoparize your health or your comfort during the TOM.