Owl Image

I just found out my cholesterol is 301. What should i do?

I just found out my cholesteral is 301 should I go back? I had my blood work done for my cholesteral level. I m 33 6 2 and around 215# . Should I go back or not worry about it? My parents told me that 301 is very elevated and I need to go in asap. What do you think?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Max should be under 200. However they prefer that you be closer to 100. Losing a lot of weight would help. If diet and exercise don't bring it down you need to ask about medicines. High cholesterol is not a joke - heart attacks and stroke are almost inevitable as you age unless you clean up your act.