I just brought my 64 yr old husband home after

I just brought my 64 yr old husband home after being in assisted living since December, 2017. He had been diagnosed in 2013 with mild cognitive disorder which now culminated to early onset dementia. At that time, in December 2017, our home situation determined it to fall under the "Baker Act."
His medications, and or progressive decline regarding the disease, from my position, no longer appears any threat to me or himself in any way. He is now back home and our family is surrounding him with all the most tender care we can provide him. My question is, that since he is incontinent, I would like to use the external condom catheter. He is presently wearing diapers. Hygenically, I find it to be a danger zone. Unfortunately, because of my husband's disease, he cannot, at this time, connect the use of a bathroom or male urinal. What do you advise?
Tue, 6 Nov 2018