Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

I instanly had a lump that was very painful. Should I see a doctor or just let it heal ?

Hi! About 5 days ago I was in an accident on a gold cart where the gold cart knock me in the head . I instanly had a lump that was very painfull. I vomited after but I think it had something to do with my nerves . Since then it has been really sore . If I touch it it almost feels like I can push fluid around and it is tender and make me feel sick. Should I see a doctor or just let it heal ?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  220
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello heather. The lump is small collection of blood under skin which gets resolved of it's own.nothing to worry.
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor