I have yellow odourless discharge and enlarged breasts. Is it a sign of pregnancy ?

hi...during the few last days of my period...i have been experiencing a little burning on the walls of my libias...i discharge heavy but its white and a little watery. When i wipe, i its a little yellow, odorless and painfull coitus and breast feeling a bit big. whwat is wrong with me?
Fri, 6 Jan 2012
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You probably have infection of your genitals and reproductive organs.(PID).I advise you to visit your Gynecologist and get examined and evaluated for the same.Specific antibiotic course is necessary in treating infections like that.It is advisable to treat them as early as possible to decrease the severity of infection.