Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

I have white dot on my sexual part. Is this any kind of disease ?

i am 31 yrs old. my problem is i have white white dot on my sexual part.why it so and i have black colour skin disease. what is this problem doctor . pls tell me
Asked On : Wed, 22 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Sheathunderwear can aid in any sexul part issues, but it sounds to me like you need a cleansing. Take a half a gallon of ice water and take a long hot bath, taking deep breath's so deep that you can't inhale more. Then exhale completely and and repeat at least ten times. When I say exhale, I mean exhale everything like you would while laughing hysterically. Drink all of the water before you get out, and stretch your legs and message your feet while you are in the bath after your muscles have warmed up. Repeat this process for a week, while blocking out all outside influences and thinking happy clean prosperous thoughts. brought to you in part by
Answered: Thu, 23 Dec 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor