Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I have visible pores on my legs and arms.Can I use cosmetic ?

I have visible pores on my legs and arms.It is much of a cosmetic issue.What should i use for it?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  344
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
pore are natural and normal but wide open pore need to be taken in concern
it is of cosmetic important
u need to consult dermatologist
there are many procedure to reduce it like
-retinoid cream and microderma
-micro needling therapy .
so dont worry ,go to doctor , u will be happy after treatment.
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor