Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

I have very sensitivity and pain in my penis after an injury

i am 21 years old and male. 36 days ago i suffered an injury to the penis playing football. i was kneed in the penis. for the first 2 weeks after this injury, i had sharp pains up the length of my erethra, pain when urinating, pain when errect, and pain in general for the whole of the penis. the pain did start to ease, and my erethra no longer has sharp pains. in the last 2-3 weeks though, my urinary stream has weakened. it is still reasonable though, and i am able to empty my bladder . although there is some dribble at the end which takes a while to milk out. urination is sometimes uncomfortable, and sometimes feels ok. my penis also now bends to the left slightly, and the right side is slightly more swollen than the left when errect. my main problems currently though is a sensitivty that has occured in the last two weeks. my penis head (glans?) has become extremely sensitive. so much so that walking is a problem as it rubs against my underwear. i am curcimsised since i was a baby so it is always exposed, and i have never experienced sensitivty like this before. i masterbated today, and it was very uncomfortable with slight pain, and during ejaculation, it was quite painful, and did not feel right. i am concerned that i have permantly damaged my penis, and would appreciate as much of a diagnosis and advice as possible from what i have written Optional Information: Gender: Male Age: 21 Already Tried: i went to the doctor 2 weeks ago. he tested me for urine infection and it came back negative.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  221
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic'
Since you suffered from trauma and your urinary stream has weakened, burning sensation on passing urine and bending of the penis has occurred it suggests that there has been slight bleeding on the outer coverings of your penis which is now resolved and formed a contracted tissue causing a Chordee. The pain could be associated with the chordee or a mild stricture formed inside the urethra. You need to consult a Urologist who will be able to examine you and tell you if this can be resolved on its own or require surgery to make you feel better. As of now drink plenty of water. Consult your Urologist and get examined for stricture.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor