Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

I have vagina lump after having c-section

Hi i am 22. I have had a baby by emergency c section as he was breach. I have recently found quite a large lump in my vagina that i can just about reach i also get quite a lot of white thick discharge. I have only slept with one person and am really worried. Do you know what it is and how it can be treated?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  554
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Don't worry, may be you have Vaginal candidiasis (Fungal Infection of Vagina) since you have White discharge. Kindly get yourself examined by a Gynecologist and in the meantime you can take Tab. Forcan 150 mg as a single dose.
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum
Symptoms suggest the presense of a lesion, may not be infected , but causing irritation , therefore the excess discharge.
please get yourself examined for a diagnosis and t reatment.
Worry wont help, visiting a doctor will...
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor