Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

I have upper right abdominal pain and burning sensation. kindly suggest

I am 33 year old woman. I have a constant dull pain in my upper right abdomin, it has lasted about 24 hours now. The pain is just below my ribcage and radiates into my back. It worsens when I stand up straight or twist my abdomin. There is a slight buring sensation and stabbing pain every now and then, and the pain is much worse when I cough or sneeze.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  465
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
You should get a ultrasound to rule out gall stones.
Answered: Sun, 23 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor