Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

I have unwanted hair under the chin

I am 25 years old.I get periods regularly.recently i got married. I am 5.4inches height and weight 62 kgs.I have unwanted hair under the chin and on hands and on legs from two years. Before marriage i remove all the hair under my chin by threading.Its irritating me a lot.When i pluck the hair it comes out easily but it is growing and it looks awkward and iam unable to mingle with others. I cant afford Laser treatment and i learnt that its not safe. Please give me the solution.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  431
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

U have something known as hirsutism which can be cured with hormonal therapy. Meet a endocrinologist, u might have to get a s testosterone dne and some other tests as well.
Dont worry about it. Many women around the world suffer from the same, get it treated
Have a healthy living
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor