Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

I have undergrown for my age. What should i do ?

I am 15, and i think i am defo in puberty! I know this because i got hair under my arms ( a bit) quite a bit of thick black pubes, pretty hairy legs and can ejaculate, but i havent grown!! i am short for my age.. what i am asking is how soon will i start growing!! i eat loads of fruit, veg, meats ect and i aint growing its really annoying me now, please some one answer. thanks :)
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Hi: I am an endocrinologist. Boys have an pubertal spurt of growth during puberty. If you had started to ejaculate, that means you are definitly beyond stage 3 of puberty. But you have to understand that your growth depends on your genetic potential. With out your height, and your parents height, we really cant assess your stature. Bone age is also very useful. Depending on these reports we can decide on further investigation and treatment if required. But every treatment is possible at this age.
Answered: Mon, 24 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor