Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

I have ulcer with vomiting blood. Can i take prilosec ?

I think I have an ulcer. Iv looked up the symptoms on the internet and I am experienceing more than a couple of them. I do not have health insurance so am not able to see a doctor . I bought prilosec OTC today but on the back it says not to take it if you have experienced blood in your vomit wich I have. help?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  207
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  Anonymous's Response

Electronic media is for information and not for consultation and diagnosis. self diagnosis is always not wise. consult a doctor. get a diagnosis and than you can look for treatment option for the specific diagnosis

Answered: Sun, 3 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor