Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

I have trouble breathing for years. What could it be?

Female, 56, for years have trouble breathing tightness in chest diagnosed as asthma maybe but wonder. This year has been very hard; hurts to breathe, lump in throat feeling, inhaler kind of helps but not much, this comes and goes but occurs several times a day -- often worse after eating, or being active -- tried to take a simple walk yesterday on level ground and had to stop -- get "pins and needles" feeling off and on in fingers, lips and toes -- when I do the breathing test they say it's normal or nothing to worry about -- when I did a stress test on a treadmill I had to stop the faster it got couldn't breathe, nitrate pill stopped it immediately but they said my heart looked good -- it is NOT panic attacks --
Asked On : Mon, 26 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  352
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

If u have trouble breathing and u have been diagnosed as asthma ruling out all cardiac condition then please go back to the pulmonologist for dose regulation
PLease take bed rest for some days, be around warm climate. DOnt eat or drink cold items

Have a healthy life
Answered: Mon, 5 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor