Owl Image

I have thyroid problem. I want to conceive. Is their is any problem?

Hello Dr. i m 28 year old . i have thyroid problem from last 3 years.now i m taking Eltroxin 125mg daily in morning.from last 1 year.and i got married in nov 2010, after marriage i have regained weight.my height is 5 7 and my weight is 67 KG. and my diet is as normal as before my marriage. can you please help me out. again now i want to conceive. is their is any problem?my current reports are normal as i m taking medicines daily? what will be the cause of weight gaining? and what are the solutions?
Tue, 3 May 2011