Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

I have thyroid and my husband has less count motility. Can we have children?

hi we dont have childrens ihave tyriod and my husband have less count motality is less my freind say to take glycomet to get pragnency what i should do
Asked On : Fri, 6 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  189
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
hi yamini,
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
first of all you try to correct your thyroid status by taking medications .so you have to consult a physician for that
dont take any medicine without investigations and check up. glycomet is used for insulin resistance in case of PCOS
you first try for it by taking medications under a good gynecologist. if you fail in that then you can go for assisted reproductive techniques . there is now high success rate in these methods
take care
Answered: Sat, 3 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor