Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

I have throat infection a kind of swelling in my throat.

i have throught infection a kind of swelling in my throat I am a smoker please sujest me iam using moxikind -cv 625 and imol plus is it ok as my doctor advised please advise me if any tablet to be taken and my age is 32 iam a male my name is sunil
Asked On : Thu, 13 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  944
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to Hcm.
The drug prescribed is O.K. for upper respiratory infection.Other drugs like Azythromycin
Erythromycin,combinations cefadroxyl with clavulinic acid etc can be used as per
Doctors choic,and dose as per severity. Thanks
Answered: Sun, 21 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor