I have throat discomfort, something like crawling. Is it related to Anxiety symptom?

It feels like something is crawling up my throat , and I try to swallow so it can go away but it keeps coming back. I drink water, but still the same. I do not know what it is,and its been bothering me. What could this be? I am 24 years old, Female. Weight 193 lbs. Height 5 0. No medical history . I currently suffer of anxiety attacks. I get the racing heart, the tight chest feeling, sometimes my mouth would get dry, I often feel weak, and emotional. My anxiety attacks started this month, so I am new to the symptoms and it scares me a lot. I get scared that I would stop breathing completely. So far, the breathing is connected with this crawling sensation up my throat, it feels like it crawls to the roof of my mouth, and until I swallow it comes back again. I would like to know what this is, to ease my worrying. Second Question: Does my high blood pressure effect the heart race when I get into anxiety attacks?
Sun, 1 May 2011