Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

I have these little bumps on the outside of my anus

I have these little bumps on the outside of my anus,left side only.Itchy only by end of day or really itchy if I haven t showered after a day or two. I do wipe with baby wipes.been doing so for over 10 years now.use non-fragrat.Either aloe or cucumber.pushed on it and doesn t hurt.also after shower I put peroxide on it.what do you think?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  448
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Why do you use baby wipes and peroxide? Have you had itching/irritation or any thing else since a while? peroxide is an irritant, not to be used at a sensitive area like anus? Stop using that, try calendula ointment , it has a soothing effect .
Alos keep the area clean, wash with fresh water, keep it dry by using ordinary toilet paper, take bath daily , wear cotton underwear only. you will be fine in 3-4 days .
If symptoms persists, visit a dermatologist.
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor