Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I have the symptoms of Chlamydia, please suggest me

hi i am out of the states at the moment , i have the symptoms of Chlamydia and i am pretty sure i am having it, because i have already had it before, 3 years ago i guess, so i am familiar with the symptoms.. i can`t go to the doctor in this backward country for many reasons, but the good thing is i can get any kind of antibiotics without a prescription.. so i have been trying to find "Doxycycline" which is the best for curing Chlamydia as i know but i couldn`t find it .. i have found some other drug contains Doxycycline, called "Doxymid 100" please help and tell me if it`s enough, i`ve got 2 packs, 10 capsules each.. and am planning to take 2 capsules a day.. please help . i can`t go back to the states until the end of may.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Apr 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  684
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

It is same as Doxycline i gues.. you can always go to the doctor and ask if you can take them for Chlamydia infection, since you are having it, and already diagnosed, an dthen start taking them. It wont require examination, just to ask whether the drug purchased is same to Doxycycline or not.

Answered: Sat, 10 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor