Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I have systemic sclerosis symptom, please suggest

mrs.sumathi ,45yrs,165cm,67kg has been diagnosed as a csae of systemic sclerosis... to whom we have to consult for the above condition?
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  202
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response

welcome to healthcaremagic forum

systemic sclerosis is a systemic autoimmune disease or systemic connective tissue disease ,clinically heterogeneous, systemic disorder which affects the connective tissue of the skin, internal organs and the walls of blood .so it is better to consult an dermatologist or rheumatologist

Answered: Thu, 26 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Ayurveda treatments are very useful for management of Such conditions

will give more details about the same
Answered: Sat, 18 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor