Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

I have symptoms like Dryness in throat with chest pain

I am getting burning sensation and dryness in throat and I have lower/middle chest pain . So I want to visit a Gastroenterology . Can you suggest who is the best in bangalore or near R T nagar
Asked On : Wed, 12 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  390
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic
Looking at your symptoms you are probably suffering from GERD- gastroesophageal reflux disease. In this case, first of all we give a 6 week trial of Proton pump inhibitor and diet modification and if no relief, upper GI endoscopy and H pyelori test, and if still required, then esophageal manometry. However, it is probably unethical to suggest/ favour a particulat gastroenterologist. Hope this protocol is followed everywhere and you you will get a right kind of treatment everywhere.
Answered: Mon, 12 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor