Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

I have swollen labia minora due to rough sex

19 year old female weighing 120 pounds, and standing tall at 5 3!Here s my situation...I had rough sex with my boyfriend, immediatley after i noticed my right labia minora was swollen. Not only that but it was raw and extremley sensitive to the touch, even when splashing water on it. It does NOT itch, and my inquiry is for possible home remedies, pain and swelling reducer, basically the quickest treatment, include ALL suggestions of pain and inflamation relief ending in quick results. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  2742
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello, welcome to healthcaremagic. you can apply ice on it, have tablet cetrizine 10 mg twice a day till symptoms persists. You can also apply any non steroidal anti inflammatory ointment. Avoid sex untill healing. If condition persists visit your gynecologist. Wish you good health.
Answered: Sun, 19 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
you can take sitz bath(sit in warm salted water).it will reduce pain and inflamation.also use betadine lotion /cream to affected area in night.if pain is too much take any analgesic simple paracetamol will do.lastly it is better to avoid such sex in this age
Answered: Sun, 19 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor