Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I have swollen glans under my chin with sore throat and cramps. Do i need medical attention ?

I have swollen glans under my chin....a mild to medium sore throat and cramps under my ribs on the left side of my body, Im 18 and this just started 2 days ago...i need help!!!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  154
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Meet your doctor and get examined. It could be upper respiratory infection. A course of antibiotic by your doctor should help. If not, you need to undergo evaluation to rule out chronic infections. Best luck.
Answered: Sat, 16 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi, The swollen glands could be lymph nodes enlarged suggesting of infection. You may be having pharyngitis or tonsillitis. See adoctor for that
Answered: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor