I have swelling and pain in the bottom of my

I have swelling and pain in the bottom of my right foot, I did not fall or have any type of event that I know of
I am 65 years old, always a runner, 6'1", 170 lbs
had meniscus rt knee surgery 3 m0nths ago that feels fine.
Pain is present constantly
siting of standing, very painful to walk
swell, in arch and inside if ankle
doesn't feel like plantar faciitis
Wed, 17 Oct 2018

my six year old is complaining about her leg hurting in the front bottom part.she has cried at times with it.it may be in one leg or sometime it is in both.some say its growing pains.but would it hurt in the front like that.no swelling or anything has happened.

Hi. This morning while using exercise bands the bottom slipped out from under my feet and smacked me right in the eye. For the first minute I couldn t see out of the bottom half of my eye. Then the vision came back but if I look a certain way or if I m entering a room that is darker I feel like I just came in from the bright sun and I can t see as well from the eye that got hit. I put ice right away so there is no swelling or bruising, just pain especially when I look down and the darkening. Is this normal or should be concerned? I tried going to an opthamalogist but it s the weekend and the four I tried were closed.

Hello, I was playin basketball yesterday when I landed on my foot the wrong way and felt a pop, not crazy painful, but definitely enough to make me sit down for a couple minutes. As my adrenaline went down, I started feeling pain. I have the pain on the right side of right foot, on top and on bottom. I also couldnt walk on it. I went home, took my shoe off, barely any swelling. Im assuming i didnt break anything because there is no bruising or swelling. What did I most likely do to my foot?