I have suffered hair loss due to usage of hair caustic substance, Revivogen lotion,vitamines. What other medication can be used to prevent it ?

Iam 26years old girl suffering from cotinous hair loss for 3 years after using hair caustic substans . scalp hair is healthy now,and ihave done s.testosterone which is normal .Hb normal with good general health and i was treated with Revivogen lotion ,vitamines,with no value . and now i ask about usefull drugs and solving this problem which has abad effect on me
Mon, 27 Jun 2011